- Every paper must be an original and unpublished work and not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright infringement issues will be the responsibility of the authors).
- Papers must be written in good English.
- The submissions must be anonymous, i.e. without author name(s), affiliation(s), acknowledgments, or obvious references.
- It should begin with a title, a short abstract, and a list of keywords, and its introduction should summarize the contributions of the paper. Papers should be at most 12 pages in total, including references and appendices, using 11 point font and reasonable margins.Extra charges of Rs.500/- or USD 10 per page is required after 10 pages and maximum page limit can be 12.
- Similarities of camera-ready paper will be less than or equal to 15% from all sources (including self) and less than or equal to 4% from single source (self also).
- The authors are encouraged to prepare their submissions as per the given guidelines. Submitted papers must be in PDF format and should be submitted electronically via easy chair.
- All papers submitted as per the guidelines will be evaluated based on the parameters such as originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference theme, contributions, and readability. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
- All Accepted And Registered Papers Will Be Published By Springer In A Book Series Of “Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems” (Confirmed) That Is Indexed By SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt EG, ZbMATH, SCImago, Web Of Science. The Springer has accepted for publication of the conference proceedings by two volumes in their book series.
- Research scholars who want to present only abstracts of their papers are welcome to send their abstracts. They will be allowed to present the same after proper registration. All abstracts will be published in the conference souvenir. An exclusive session is planned for research scholars to present their papers. The organizers are glad to announce three Cash prizes one each (Rs 3000, Rs 2000 and Rs1000 Third) for best presentation separately for Mathematics and Computing.
- Research Scholars who are submitting their full papers will also be awarded for their best presentation separately for Mathematics and Computing with three cash prizes one each (Rs 5000, Rs 3500 and Rs 2000).
- There will be no additional charges for both faculty members and research scholars other than Registration fees for publishing all accepted full length papers in the Conference Proceedings to be published by Springer.